With the recent rains that brought about by floods and road damages in many parts of Manila, 7-Eleven Run 800, set on the Cavite Expressway (CAVITEX), is postponed to Sunday, January 20, 2013. This is to ensure that all roads to be used are safe for all participants.
Registered runners (paid) are Invited to join the run on this new date. If the new date is not favorable, please see below for instructions on how to get refunded.
Thank you for your understanding.
HOW TO GET A REFUND
- You may get your refunds starting Monday, September 24, 2012 until Wednesday, October 31, 2012.
- Please proceed to the 7-Eleven store where you paid for your Registration Fee
- Present your Official Receipt, Valid ID and Run 800 Race Kit to the clerk for validation. Please make sure that contents are complete and the Singlet is in clean and in good condition.
- You will then be refunded the full amount of your Registration Fee
- Sign the logsheet at the store to confirm receipty of your refund
- Please note that the new refund procedures are different from the first batch processed. These will no longer be done thru LBC Pera Padala as done previously. Customers may now go directly to the 7-Eleven store where they registered and get their refund on the same day.
- If you already applied for a refund from August 6 – 31, your name will no longer be on the updated list of Registered Participants found at the store. Only the names on the official list may be eligible for a refund.
- A representative may claim the refund on a participant's behalf as long as he/ she can present the Official Receipt, Valid ID (may be a photocopy) and Run 800 Race Kit.
- For questions or concerns, please email us at email@example.com